€6,136.20*Please log in to receive your conditions.
Available in 140 days, delivery time 1-2 days
Register warranty here
A warranty extension is possible after taking out an indicator subscription.
|Testomat 2000® Polymer reagent A||Order · Subscription|
|Testomat 2000® Polymer Reagenz B||Order · Subscription|
Monthly Rate (60 Rates)
Further rate options by choosing the payment method Leasing
Alternatives to this product
The Testomat® LAB Monochloramine (NH2CL) is an online analyser that photometrically measures the content of monochloramine in process water and is used for continuous monitoring of process quality, for example in cooling circuits. Another area of application is the use in the environment of water treatment and drinking water plants, for process monitoring, as well as monitoring the decay behaviour in cooling towers after shock chlorination.
The measuring range for monochloramine (NH2CL, calculated as Cl2) is 0 to 5 ppm (resolution 0.1). The instrument works according to the DPD method based on EN ISO 7393-2 and the analysis is carried out by adding two reagents. After a reaction time of approx. 60 seconds (dosing and measuring time without rinsing time) the measuring result is available.
For the transmission of the measured values, in addition to the 4-20mA signal output, an RS232 interface is available for the transmission of the measured values as well as error & status messages. Furthermore, all data are continuously recorded on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format and can be used for detailed observations at any time.
In view of the fact that the Testomat® LAB Monochloramine was developed for use in multi-parameter systems or for connection to a higher-level control system, we hereby offer you the Testomat® LAB Monochloramine in conjunction with the NeoTecMaster® Multicontroller, which was specially developed by our company, as a package solution at a preferential price.
The 4-channel NeoTecMaster® Multicontroller included in this package enables the processing of up to four measurement signals in this version. One signal input on the NeoTecMaster®, in this case the RS232 interface, is used by Testomat® LAB Monochloramine to display the measured value, the trend and the status messages on the 5 inch screen.
In addition to the RS232 inte ...
- Analysis via automatic dosing of two reagents
- The analysis result is displayed after a reaction time of approx. 7 min. (Measuring time without rinsing time)
- Menu-driven operation and programming via plain text display
- Selection of unit in ppm or mg/l
- High-precision titration using a piston dosing pump
- Analysis initiation:
- Automatic interval operation (Interval pause adjustable from 0–255 min)
- External control
- Dynamic (fatigue-dependent interval operation)
- Quantity dependent via contact water meter
- Two independent limits with hysteresis (1, 2 oder 3 bad analyzes) and adjustable switching functions
- Monitoring of two measuring points (Switching by external solenoid valves)
- Programmable service address
- Internal error documentation
- Programmable maintenance interval for maintenance request
|Power consumption:||max. 30 VA|
|Ambient temperature:||10–45 °C|
|Water temperature:||10-40 °C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||380 x 480 x 280 mm|
|Operating pressure:||0,3–8 bar|
|Weight:||approx. 10,5 kg|
|Menu Language:||German, English, French|
|Measuring range:|| The correction factor, which can be set from 0.01 to 99.99, results in a measuring range of 0.5 to 4999.5 mg / l (ppm) can be achieved |
We recommend our reagents, as well as the following accessories