€295.80*Please log in to receive your conditions.
Available in 14 days, delivery time 1-2 days
Product number: 880651
Application: Test kit for monitor the filling water of heating plants with waterproof testers.
Our comment: We offer training courses for using our test kits for monitor the filling water of heating plants.
Product information "Premium analysis case heating water - VDI guideline 2035"
The practical analysis case contains a complete hand-held laboratory for testing the filling water of heating systems according to VDI guideline 2035.
The conductivity meter and pH meter are IP65 certified, which means "dust-tight and protected against water jets" and have replaceable probes.
- Electronic conductivity meter with exchangeable probe for determining the conductivity in the range 0-3999 μS/cm with a resolution of 1 μS/cm and the TDS value in the range 0-2000PPM with a resolution of 1 PPM. Automatic temperature compensation 0-60°C. IP65!
- Conductivity Calibration Solution EC 1413 μS/cm, +-1% @25°C, 5 bags a 20ml
- Electronic pH meter with exchangeable probe for determining the pH value in the range of 0.0-14.0 with a resolution of 0.1 pH
- Buffer solution pH 4.01, +-1% @25°C, 5 bags of 20ml
- Buffer solution pH 7.01, +-1% @25°C, 5 bags of 20ml
- Buffer solution pH 10.01, +-1% @25°C, 5 bags of 20ml
- Duroval A complete with measuring tube, indicator, dosing pipette calibrated 0-30 °dH and 50 ml titration solution for approx. 100 analyses with measuring time: approx. 2 minutes.
- Duroval B complete with measuring tube, indicator, dispensing pipette calibrated 0-2 °dH and 50 ml titration solution for approx. 100 analyses with a measuring time of approx. 2 minutes
According to VDI Guideline 2035, Sheet 2, changes in the pH value or excessive electrical conductivity (LF) in hot water heating systems should be avoided to prevent corrosion damage to heating systems. With the help of our supplied solutions, indicators and testers, an optimal control and monitoring of the relevant values can take place. The appropriate values for your heating system can be found in the VDI guideline 2035.
We regularly carry out team training courses for facility managers and heating installers in the correct application. Please contact us.