Product information "N-LF2000, conductivity measuring instrument 0-20/200/2000μS/cm in wall mounted housing"
Instrument for measuring the electrical conductivity of aqueous solutions in conjunction with two-electrode measuring cells. Designed as wall-mounted version.
- Operation at 230 V AC or 24 V DC possible
- 2 potential-free relays - changeover switch for limit value switching (hysteresis 5 % fixed)
- Alphanumeric display with 2 x 16 characters
- Temperature measurement and temperature display from 0.0 °C to 90.0 °C when a Pt100 is connected
- Switchable temperature compensation with 2.2 % / K up to 90 °C
- Monitoring of the temperature sensor for sensor break and error message on the display
- Switchable mode of operation for relay control
- Output of the measured value with 0 - 10 V and 4 - 20 mA
Measuring ranges: dependent on measuring cell and amplification
Temperature compensation: Linear 2.2 % / K, can be switched off, reference temperature 25 °C
Limit value displays: Optical by means of 2 LEDs, 2 limit values adjustable over the measuring range
Limit value outputs: 1 potential-free changeover contact, max. 6 A / 250 V AC
1 change-over contact to 230V AC (terminal 21)
Analog outputs: 0 - 10 V, Ra > 1 kOhm; corresponds to 0 - 20 / 200 / 2000 μS/cm
4 - 20 mA, Ra < 500 Ohm; corresponds to 0 - 20 / 200 / 2000 μS / cm
Power supply: 22 - 26 V DC, protected against reverse polarity, electrically isolated,
1000 V insulation voltage, or 230 V 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Approx. 3 W / 3 VA
Protection class: IP 65
Housing: Surface-mounted housing (polycarbonate) 120 x 122 x 57 mm
Connections: 4 x M16 cable entries on the bottom of the housing.