The NeoTec Master®
- Water Analyzers
- Liquid chemistry
- Electrodes and sensors
- Hand-held measuring instruments and analysis cases
- NeoTec World
- Outpatient surgery
- Seminars & Webinars
- Ozone and UV technology
- Dosing pumps
- Gas Measuring Instruments
- Hygiene and Disinfection
As a supplier of measurement technology, an essential aspect of our daily work is the integration of measurement technology into customer-specific plant concepts.
At the same time, customer needs and project requirements are constantly evolving and the trend towards multiparameter concepts has long since ceased to be a trend, but rather a set standard in many projects.
Our product worlds from Heyl and Neomeris offer us a wide range of different measurement technologies for this purpose, which can be integrated into plant concepts in an application-specific manner.
With the NeoTecMaster® we have created a system which considers the wishes of our customers as well as the wishes of our own employees.
From the idea of a "superordinate data collector", the Solution Building department, during discussions with customers, partners and colleagues, very quickly developed the desire to create its own system, which would combine these ideas in one product.
The team of experts, with the involvement of partner companies and suppliers, succeeded in implementing the project within 6 months.
At the end of the development process, the NeoTecMaster® is a system that offers the following important features, among others
- Manufacturer-independent integration of measurement technology available on the market based on freely programmable inputs and outputs for 4-20 mA, RS 232 and Modbus RTU signals as well as digital outputs.
- Available as a system with up to 8 channels with 5" or 7" touch display and intuitive user interface
- Integration of the proven and widespread Testomat® 2000/ Eco/ Evo as well as Testomat® 808 device versions
- Creation of a visualization and control unit for the Testomat® LAB instrument family
- Modular design for targeted configuration of the required scope of performance and later addition of further functionalities
- Web interface for displaying the current measured values and operating states in real time
- Integrated data logger function on USB as well as data retrieval as csv file via browser
These are only a few features which underline the efficiency of the system. No matter if it is a new installation, a partial replacement of an existing system or a step-by-step extension or modification of an existing system. The NeoTecMaster® gives you the necessary flexibility for your new project.
In the following you can see the NeoTecMaster® exemplarily with the connection to the Heyl-Testomat device world as well as in the connection to non-proprietary sensor systems.
The NeoTecMaster® enables you to monitor your water treatment plant with a unique control technology, independent of your location.
In another application example you can see the monitoring of process water treatment using the example of a hospital. Compliance with laws, standards and guidelines requires high quality standards for the treatment of process water in the various application areas in a hospital:
- In inpatient sanitary facilities
- In the operating and treatment area
- In the laboratory
- In therapy baths
- In the laundry and kitchen
As well as
- in the technical water treatment
The exemplary measurement and control concept below is based on the measurement requirements of cooling tower operators. Continuous monitoring of the measurement parameters and water quality is an important prerequisite for reliable and economical plant operation. The NeoTecMaster® can therefore also be used to monitor water treatment in cooling towers.